I Follow You - Peter James

 What an absolute page turner of a book, I really didn't want to put this book down for a moment, any spare minute I had I just had to pick it back up again. A superb psychological thriller. 

Marcus Valentine is a top surgeon on Jersey, everyone knows him and everyone rates him, he's very good at his job and is well like by his colleagues. Soon Marcus' life begins to slowly spiral out of control again when he meets Georgies and becomes obsessed with her, he truly believes this is the woman for him and will stop at nothing to try and win her, even if it means causing her the most grief she would ever come across in her life.

A story of lies, obsession, guilt, secrets and taunt.

I highly recommend this read, if you're a fan of his Roy Grace series then you will love this book! I cannot wait for the next book from Peter!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt