Thirty Days In Paris - Veronica Henry

Oh my goodness, I really didn't want this book to end, this is probably the most heartwarming book I have read this year!


Juliette is not long separated from her husband, and in order to find herself again she revists a previous life of hers....she goes back to Paris to complete her story and tie up all loose ends from the night she had to flee.

This book kept me hooked from the very beginning, it had everything you need for a great read, it was romantic, magical, the descriptions of Paris are just to die for.

This was the first book I have read by Veronica Henry and you can be assured it definitely won't be the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt