Reasonable Lies - TA Rosewood

 Oh, my what a read! 

What an incredibly beautifully written book. You will definitely need tissues at the ready!

I couldn't put this book down from start to finish and I was so thrilled to be involved in her book tour!! Reasonable Lies is the debut book from Ta Rosewood and a book you definitely won't want to miss out on!

This emotional read focus' on a topic that was close to the author and a something many of us unfortunately will have to go through at somepoint in our lives. Although a sensitive topic it most certainly made me think about when the last time I checked myself was. I loved how the author created relatability but also creating awareness to all her readers!

A powerful, thought provoking, emotional and beautifully crafted read.

I do hope there is more to come from this author, I will definitely be one if the first in line to buy it!

A 5* read! Even if you read just one book this year, this is the book you should pick up!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Hook, Line, And Sinker - Tessa Bailey

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton