Dial A For Aunties - Jesse Sutanto

I just want to start by saying I LOVED this book, I couldn't put it down, I didn't want to put it down and I was so sad when it ended. So much so as soon as it ended I rushed out to buy book 2, 'Four Aunties and a Wedding.'

I loved that this book was original and highly entertaining, it made me laugh out loud and now I'm addicted. I really hope this is going to be a lengthy series.

Meddelin (meddy) thinks she has it all sorted until her aunt asks her to join the family business and her boyfriend wants to move away. Her mum thinks it's time she settles down and arranges a blind date for her and when it goes horrifically wrong and her date ends up dead all Meddy can thunk of is getting help from her mum and aunts...those who helped her get into this mess!!!

Join Meddy and her aunts on this ride as they try to cover a murder, I mean what could possibly go wrong?!!!

HILARIOUS. ORIGINAL. CHARMING. WITTY. CULTURAL. I BLOODY LOVED IT!

I read this as part of a buddy read through @buddyreadbooknook (instagram) check it out for your next buddy reads!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt