Carrie Soto Is Back - Taylor Jenkins Reid


Now this is a book that grabbed my attention right from the start!! I whole heartedly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys tennis and to anyone who just loves a bloody good book!




This is the second book I have read by Taylor Jenkins Reid and it definitely will not be the last, Taylor writing is so unique and unlike any author I have come across before, each and every book is completely different and I LOVE that!!

Carrie is a very strong willed character she knows exactly what she wants and how to get it, but throughout the course of the book will learn very quickly different life lessons, it's OK to fail everyone once in a while. A truly magnificent read of betrayal, ambition, loyalty, friendship, Lovers and father/daughter bonds.

I read this as part of a buddy read with @Leann_reads and @youaremysunshine83.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt