Evidence Of The Affair - Taylor Jenkins Reid

I am on such a roll with reading Taylor Jenkins Reids blacklist! So when I saw she had a kindle only short story I knew I had to read it!


The story is told through a series of letters. David recieves a letter from a woman he's never met before, Carrie, and discovers his wife has been having an affair with her husband....throughout their communication they form a wonderful friendship that helps each other deal with their own betrayals, a companionship that they can just be themselves and share everything.

At only 88 pages long, this short story draws you in from the very beginning, it's powerful, emotional and engaging.

Taylor Jenkins Reid is fast becoming a favourite author of mine, I know whatever book I pick up I'm going to be completely engrossed in it and know its going to be completely different to what she has already written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt