Forever, Interrupted - Taylor Jenkins Reid

Oh my goodness, what a read, from the very first few lines I knew this book was going to be impossible to put down.


Little did I know that this book was going to turn of to be the best book I have read by Taylor Jenkins Reid so far, without a doubt a 5*  must read!

Elsie has just lost her husband, very tragic especially after only being married for 9 days, they should have had their whole lives ahead of them....why did Ben not tell his mother he was dating someone, let alone got married?.....can Elsie ever begin to start to come to terms with her loss?......how do you even begin to move on?..

I absolutely loved this book, each chapter alternated between the present and the 6 months Elsie and Ben were together 

I adored this book, if you're a fan of Taylor Jenkins Reid then this is a must read!!

I read this as part of a buddy read with @youaremysunshine83 check out what she thought of the book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt