In My Dreams I Hold A Knife - Ashley Winstead

Oh my goodness, what a read! This book has definitely lived up too the hype around it! I couldn't and didn't want to put it down!

A dark and twisted read of six college friends who attend a reunion but everyone has their own agenda...mainly an unsloved murder. This is one story you won't want to miss out on, with a dual timeline running throughout you are really going to get to know the story from start to finish from then until now! Let's find out just who would do what to keep their secrets hidden!

I read this as a buddy read with @vampchicandherbooks as we both have had this one on our TBR piles for a long time!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt