Matthew Perry - Friends, Lovers, and The Big Terrible Thing

Oh my goodness, this is probably the most brutally honest, raw and brave memoir I have ever read.


What a book to kick off my new year with, an absolute 5* read. As many of millions of people I absolutely loved Friends growing up, so when my chance to read Matthew's memoir came about I was eager to read it and boy what a read it was. I was completely hooked to every page, it just goes to show you how much strength you have yourself and how much when push comes to shove you can hide and come out the other side. I'm glad Matthew had so many people he could turn to and people who stick throughout to help him each time he relapsed. I never ever knew the ins and outs of what he had battled through his whole life and my goodness was he brave in writing this book, he was complete honest throughout and it was very emotional to read!!

 I read this as part of a buddy read with @leann_reads, @coffeekitaab and @kelly.farrell27 thank you ladies for a great buddy read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt