A Thousand Boy Kisses - Tillie Cole

My heart is totally and utterly broken! This book is a must read! I think this is definitely in Mt top 5 books of all time!


I have never before cried so much reading a book, my heart literally broken throughout reading this book.

The most beautiful love story, a story I'll never forget, an absolute tear jerker! Poppy and Rune have been in love since they were 5 years old, as they say when you know you know, after being torn apart and Rune having to move back to Norway they always vowed to make a go of things, they would talk everyday and wrote everyday until one day Poppy just stopped...

As soon as I finish this book I immediately pre-ordered the next one due out.

I read this book as part of a buddy read with @fiction_book_reviews 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt