Christina O'Connor - Groomed by a gang

Groomed by a Gang by Christina O'connor is probably the most sad and harrowing read, yet moving and so brave book I have ever read.




I can't even begin to imaging how hard it was to wrote this book, to have relive the worst moments in her life, I'm so incredibly proud of Christina to have written this book, to give others that was in or are in her situation to maybe have the courage to come forward from these vile monsters. As bad as it sounds I was so relieved when she recieved her jail conviction as it meant that she would be safer than having to carry on with the sentence she was already serving outside of jail. 

I find it really hard to review non-fiction books as they are so personal to the author, these are their words. 

But this one had me gripped, I cried, I felt angry, by the ending i was relieved, personally I think they should have got long, other men shouldn't have seen the light of day again. But over all I felt so incredibly proud of Christina to gather the strength to come forward, to finally tell her story and to stand up to those vile worthless human beings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt