Daisy Darker - Alice Feeney

What an absolute TWIST, I definitely did not see that coming! So this is my first Alice Feeney book, and without a doubt this certainly won't be the last!


From start to finish I was completely engaged, I loved how the story flitted between past and present and the whole story just came together.....I loved that every person's story was told throughout!! Just Wow, that twist at the end I didn't see it!! I really don't want to say too much about the book as I really want people to read it, definitely a classic whodunit!

I read this one as a buddy read with @morgzreads_2003 I'm really enjoying our buddy reads at the moment so keep your eyes peeled for more of our buddy reads!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt