Heartbones - Colleen Hoover

Oh my goodness, what a read. This is everything I expect from Colleen Hoover, I haven't been disappointed by any of her books yet. Once again pulled in from the very start!


With writing so addictive, and as addictive as Colleen's writing I simply couldn't put the book down, what started as a buddy read with @morgzreads_2003 ended up being read in a day.

Beyah and Samsons story I felt was very real, at times I actually forgot this was just a book, it makes you feel like you were actually apart of this story!!

Colleen Hoover is another author who I know whatever I pick up that they've written I know I am going to be fully invested from start to finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt