The Family Upstairs - Lisa Jewell

I absolutely love a buddy read, so I jumped at the chance when Leanne (@readingrelaxation) wanted to read The Family Upstairs.



What a gripping read that pulls you in from the very start, going back and forth between the past and present builds the story really well.

At first I found it confusing with who was who as there are alot.of characters involved in the story, but as it goes along you pick up who is who and each person is vital in the story, there is good vs evil in this dark and twisy read and I cannot wait to see what happens in book 2 - The Family Remains.

Lisa Jewell is definitely a go to author for me, I know that anything I pick up by herbi will be completely enthralled by and know I'm in for a good read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence and Deception - Toni Bolton

The Family Man - Kimberley Chambers

Kalmann - Joachim Schmidt